Sat, 08 Jan | Otford village memorial hall
January group hypnobirthing course
This 4 week hypnobirthing course will teach you hypnobirthing techniques as well as antenatal education on the physiology and process of birth, birth plans and medical interventions and more 8th, 15th, 22nd January 2-4pm 30th January 9:30-10:30am Otford Register your interest using the form
Time & Location
08 Jan 2022, 14:00 GMT – 30 Jan 2022, 10:20 GMT
Otford village memorial hall, Otford, Sevenoaks
About the event
Come join other local expectant parents for 4 weeks of birth preparation, antenatal education and hypnobirthing.
What does the course cover?
- The psychology of birth - how your brain affects labour and how to hack your hormones for birth
- The basic physiology of birth - what happens to your body and your baby during each stage of labour
- How to release any fears that may be associated with childbirth
- Breathing techniques, visualisations and MP3’s to stay calm and relaxed during labour
- How to prepare a birth plan so that you can be informed and in control of your birth
- The pros and cons of interventions during labour, pain relief options and birth place choices
- Your rights in pregnancy and birth - dispelling any myths
- How to navigate birth should you require intervention or assistance
- Positions to help you birth your baby more easily and comfortably
What you will receive.
- 8hr Hypnobirthing course (in person or over a zoom online)
- Client Manual
- 4 x Hypnobirthing MP3s
- Support from me right up til birth in case you have a question or need reassurance or reminders
- Access to my facebook group
- Goodie bag of free gifts and information on local pregnancy services
The course is £325 per couple. Register your interest via the form.