Hypnobirthing basics for midwives
Time & Location
About the event
This course is for student midwives wanting to find out more about hypnobirthing in order to more effectively support birthing people in their care. The course will cover:
- The history of hypnobirthing
- The psychology of birth and the mind/body connection
- The importance of hormones and birth
- Setting up the birthing environment
- The importance of language
- Hypnobirthing scripts and affirmations
- Breathing techniques
- Birthing positions
The course does not qualify you to teach hypnobirthing and is purely for informational purposes in order to understand how hypnobirthing works and how to support a birthing person during labour.
The session will be held online over zoom.
£25 per person payable in advance. £19.50 early bird discount until Monday 9am. Purchase your ticket at https://buytickets.at/betterbirth/610614