FREE RESOURCES AND LINKS
Below is a selection of free resources for pregnant people to use. I have also included a list of recommended local service providers related to pregnancy and birth.
GET YOUR FREE BIRTH PLAN TEMPLATE AND HOSPITAL BAG LIST
Sign up to the newsletter
Want a free birth plan and hospital bag list? Plus loads of other free birth tips, information and latest research updates? Sign up to the Better Birth newsletter and receive all this and more!
A FREE GUIDED RELAXATION
An important part of hypnobirthing is relaxation, and listening to guided hypnobirthing scripts. Whether you're pregnant or not, there are huge benefits from taking time to relax, so enjoy this free guided forest relaxation from the Better Birth podcast.
Here’s a list of other helpful resources and local services.
The Placenta Tree
- Midwife Victoria Mustafa offers placenta encapsulation and other remedies. I have personally used her and highly recommend her.
Matt the Male Doula - Matt is a Bowen therapist and birth doula who offers services in and around Bexley. His platinum and gold doula packages include my complete hypnobirthing course https://bowenbexley.co.uk/doula-services/
Your neighbourhood midwives
- Tess and Leonie are fantastic independent midwives who support women in pregnancy, birth and after in and around South East London
Becca Pankhurst reiki healer
- Becca is a reiki healer in Bromley and offers 121 in person and distance reiki healing
Samina Haider accupuncturist
- Samina is based in Brockley and offers acupuncture for a range of issues including conception, morning sickness, pregnancy aches and pains, breech presentation and inducing labour
Georgina Corley-Cadogan is a registered nutritional therapist practicing in Bromley and South East London.
Matt the Male Doula - Matt is a birth doula and Bowen therapist supporting pregnant people in London and the south east.
- If I cannot fit you in to one of my classes, or you're out of my area, I recommend Colleen Stuart of Harmony Hypnobirthing in Dartford
Teki Quaye Birth Keeper
- a mum of one, originally from Melbourne but living in London these last six years, Teki is a birth keeper with a focus on advocacy within the birthing landscape. firstname.lastname@example.org / 07930753768 / Covering South East London, South West London and Borough of Bromley and surrounds https://borntogether.co.uk/
Spinning babies - This is a fantastic website to help get your baby in to an optimal position for birth http://www.spinningbabies.com
I have collaborated with Babycare TENS to provide a discount on their TENS machines for birth. To receive 10% off their TENS machines, use the code 10BETTERBIRTH at checkout, or visit http://babycaretens.com?afmc=10BETTERBIRTH